- 👄 【High Power & Fast Drying】54w nail lamp with 18pcs led lights,3timer(30,60s,99s) for your choose,LCD screen and smart sensor- put your hand in curing lamp and the LED lights will automatically light.
- 👄 【Low Heat & Painless】It can protect your skin from being black that comparing with the ultraviolet light of traditional nail lamps.The nail lamp cures your gel nail polishes with low heat, painless that protects your hands.
- 👄【Save 80% time for nails polish】 Our LED nail light for gel nails can shorten your salon time by 80% than other nail lamps. Faster than twice the speed of the other brand gel lamp. Save your time, effort and a amount of money to get great salon nail art experience at anytime and anywhere.
- 👄【Professional and Curing Almost All Nail Gels】LED gels, including hard gels, buildings, sculpture gel, gem glue etc..But not for regular nail polish! No brand requirements, easy to use, just plug in and you are ready to go!
- 👄【Portable & Compact】LED UV nail lamp nail lamp is compact, ergonomic, and lightweight. It's the perfect pocket nail lamp for school, office, home use, and travel. You can use it anywhere as you . It is an essential tool for nail art technicians and starters!
Details: b>COME ON! ENJOY SALON AT HOME WITH OUR NAIL LAMP! 54W Smart nail lamp,double light source,more complete curing, fast drying all gel, 3 timers,30s, 60s, 90s.LCD display, make you clear know every second. Suitable for Home, Salons, Travel, you can enjoy nail art anytime, anywhere. Special Features for BOZTX 54W Nail Lamp low-heat mode for pain-free manicure. Roomy space fits both hands or feet, efficient curing. Portable & lightweight, ideal for home, salon, party and travel use. 54W nail light with 18pcs UV/LED lamp beads, twice as fast as others. Ideal for salon/home use: suitable for all nail UV/LED gels, e.g. builder gel, and so on HOW TO USE BOZTX 54W NAIL LAMP ? STEP 1: Clip your nail to a appropriate length.Cap the nail edge, file the surface of the nail, remove the cuticle, trim the edge. STEP 2: Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails. STEP 3: Connect the power cord to a secure outlet. Use the appropriate timer (30s/60s/90s low heat mode) as per your gel polish's requirements. STEP 4: If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.